Twin Alternating Water Softeners
Contact us for a quote.
About Twin-Alternating Water Softeners:
Ideal for situations where uninterrupted flow of soft water is a must, our twin softeners consist of two resin tanks. One resin tank is always in service, while the other tank is in standby. When the meter determines that the resin is near its capacity, it will switch the tank in standby to be in service, and the tank containing the exhausted resin switches into regeneration, and then into standby.
About Water Softening:
Hard Water contains dissolved minerals in the form of Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), and Iron (Fe). Removal of these minerals is accomplished by softening the water through an ion exchange process using a water softener. As the water flows through the mineral tank of the water softener, the dissolved minerals become attached to the resin, creating soft water. Over a period of time the resin in the water softener will become exhausted, and the water softener will regenerate using a brine solution produced from the salt in the brine tank.
Advantages to Using a Water Softener:
- Higher Quality Drinking Water
- Prevents Hard Water Scale
- Prevents Staining on Bathroom & Kitchen Fixtures as well as Dishes, Dishwasher, Washing Machine and Clothes
- Significantly Reduces Soap and Cleaning Product Consumption
- Provides Excellent Grooming & Cosmetic Benefits
- Reduces Water Heating Costs
- Prolongs the Life of Water Heaters, Icemakers, Dishwashers, Coffeemakers and Plumbing Fixtures.
There are no products matching the selection.