UV Ultraviolet Sterilizers
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. VIQUA’s Home and Tap families of Sterilight ultraviolet (UV) disinfection systems offer a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard your drinking water. Our systems have been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
- Viqua Sterilight Tap Series – point of use systems that install under the sink, or “at the tap” – offers systems for water flows of 1 gpm to 4 gpm.
- Viqua Sterilight Home series – point of entry systems (also known as whole house systems) that are plumbed in where your water enters your home - offers systems that range in flow rates from just 6 gpm for a small home or cottage, up to 18 gpm for a larger home or even a small business.
- Viqua Sterilight Vending series - with space saving and heat build-up reducing technology, Viqua Vending Series are specifically designed for requirements found in OEM application of vending machines and dispensing equipment.
Benefits of UV disinfection
- Easy to install and service
- Economical and energy efficient
- Addresses broader range of pathogens than chlorine*
- Recognized by regulators including USEPA *Some protozoa like Cryptosporidium and Giardia are resistant to chlorination
There are no products matching the selection.