5 Stage Home Reverse Osmosis Systems
Point of Use Systems
Home Reverse Osmosis Systems
AMI AAA Series residential RO water filtration systems use state of the art reverse osmosis technology to produce pure water for drinking, cooking and other household uses. Perfect for the home or office kitchen, these compact under-the-counter HRO systems are complete with pre filters and post filters and come with a 3 gallon storage tank and installation kit.
Assembled & Ready to Install!
- Stage 1 - Sediment: 5 Micron Sediment filter to remove dirt, rust and other suspended particles - installed in a white housing.
- Stage 2 - Carbon: Carbon Block Filter Cartridge to remove chlorine, taste and other - installed in a white filter housing.
- Stage 3 - Carbon: Carbon Block Filter Cartridge to remove chlorine, taste and other - installed in a white filter housing.
- Stage 4 - Reverse Osmosis: Thin Film Reverse Osmosis Membrane to remove 99% of dissolved solids, installed in a white membrane housing.
- Stage 5 - Polishing Filter: The water runs through an in-line carbon filter to remove any taste or odor it may have acquired in the storage tank.
AAA Dimensions: 16”W × 19.5”H × 6”D
Tank Dimensions: 11” dia × 14”H