KX MATRIKX +Pb1 | 0.5M Lead, Cyst, VOC, Carbon Filter
KX MATRIKX +Pb1 Carbon Block Filters for Chlorine Taste and Odor, VOC, Cyst and Lead reduction*
MATRIKX Pb1 extruded activated carbon filters reduce soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. Manufactured with KX ’s proprietary extrusion process, MATRIKX Pb1 filters offer high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine taste and odor.
Matrikx® Pb1® carbon block filters are now powered by GreenBlock® technology.
- 0.5 micron nominal filtration.
- High capacity Chlorine reduction
- Formulated for cyst and heavy metal reduction.
- Exceptionally low pressure drop. High dirt holding capacity.
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
Regular Price: $12.00
Special Price $6.50
Regular Price: $29.50
Special Price $18.52